Pet nowadays has become a close companion in a household. Among the common pet choices are cats, dogs, hamsters, rabits, fish, birds and to name a few. Personaly, I'm a cat lover so my favourite animal to take care is a cat. I already have a pet and it's a cat name Juan and he is a barbaric cat . In this page I will tell you guys about my cat, Juan.


First time I met Juan was when I saw him sitting alone at the front door of my house. I felt so pity on him because he was a stray cat. So, I made a decision to make him as a pet. At first, he felt endangered  when I approaching him. Then I took a piece of cloth and covered him and quickly catch him. Later that time, I took him and gave him a bath. After that, i fed him with some cooked fish. I have prepared him a cozy place to sleep. I used a basket that unused for a long time and covered it with some old cloth. Later that morning Juan already get along with me and I was so happy...


Juan is a male cat. He is a common coloured cat. In Malaysia he is quite famous because his colour that is "orange" and mostly known in this country as "oyen". He has a tiny short tail. Now, Juan's age has reach 1 and a half years'old since I met him at first. Juan is also a naughty and funny cat, he always makes me laugh because his behavior. He always be there for me and will always make me cheer up.


As I mentioned before, Juan is a barbaric cat. And I still remeber this memoriable moments. One day, a random cat comes in his turf. He cuickly went to approach the cat. After that they started to fight. I recorded all the scene from that incident. I will never forget this moments.


So that's all that I can share with you guys. Thanks for visiting this blog page...